Ohio Restaurant Association Endorses Kyle Koehler for State Representative in the 79th District
The Ohio Restaurant Association met on June 8th and selected Kyle Koehler as their endorsed candidate for the Ohio House Seat representing the 79th District.
They based their criteria on, but not limited to:
- The candidates relationship with their members.
- The candidates voting record on issues impacting the restaurant industry.
- Their perception of whether the candidate is approachable and open-minded.
- The candidate's leadership skills.
- The candidate's elect-ability.
You can find a list of their endorsed candidates by clicking here.
"I am proud to be endorsed by a the ORA and it's 90 year history of representing Ohio's food service professionals" responded Kyle Koehler. "I will continue to support the free enterprise system that allows the food service industry to grow and thrive in Ohio."